Marshall Sales offers supply chain management and inventory management programs that reduce your cost of purchasing, receiving, and moving inventory. The focus of every program is to ensure that the right fastener is in the right place at the right time. To help accomplish this goal:
- We offer vendor stock/bin stock for all repetitive parts.
- We will establish “bin” area as close as possible to points of use.
- Bins will include custom bar code, with a defined min/max level for item stock.
- Bin levels, frequency of audit, delivery methods, and frequency of delivery are established.
- Bins are inventoried as scheduled, utilizing our state-of-the-art bar coding capabilities.
- Orders are automatically generated and filled.
- Orders are delivered to the customer’s site and either put directly into bins or delivered for bin replenishment by client personnel.
- The program is reviewed quarterly for performance, turns, and stock levels.
Marshall Sales’ inventory management systems are designed to eliminate waste due to non-value-added activities, allowing our customers to utilize their resources to increase production, and focus resources on their finished products, while guaranteeing reliable products and supplying them directly to their point of use.
Marshall Sales works to reduce inventory on the production floor by replenishing stock based on demand. Excess inventory and time wasted in the transportation of parts within your facility are virtually eliminated by our inventory management programs.
Marshall Sales continues to add new services to improve the cost-saving opportunities for our partners. Our list of services outlines our programs and will help you see what inventory management program works best for you. Working as your partner, we will help you reach your cost reduction goals.
We can tailor a program to meet your needs to manage all your class “C” commodities including:
- Fasteners and Hardware
- Electrical Components and Supplies
- Pipes, Valves, and Fittings
- Fluid Power/Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Mechanical Components
- Industrial Supplies – Tools and Accessories
- Chemicals, Adhesives, and Solutions